VA's Grant and Per Diem (GPD) Program is offered annually (as funding permits) by the Department of Veterans Affairs to fund community agencies providing services to Veterans experiencing homelessness.
The GPD Program awards grants to community-based organizations to provide transitional housing with wraparound supportive services to assist vulnerable veterans move into permanent housing. The grants are designed to meet Veterans at various stages as they move to stable housing.
Eligible applicants entities can apply for funding opportunities. These entities include:
• 501(c)(3) or 501(c)(19) nonprofit organizations,
• State or local government agencies, and/or
• Recognized Indian Tribal governments
More information on the Grant and Per Diem Program
If you need assistance, or just want to learn more about the benefits and services you may be eligible for, schedule an appointment with one of our Veterans Benefits Advisors, all Veterans themselves.
- Call 1-888-838-7697 to speak to an advisor.
- Schedule a phone or video consultation online.
- Use our search to find a Services Office near you.