New York State Division of Veterans' Affairs

"I am a "

Renewal of Temporary Teaching Certificates

The New York State Department of Education (NYSED) will waive the fee or the renewal of a temporary teaching certificate or license that lapsed while the applicant is deployed.  This applies to personnel called to federal active duty if deployed to a combat theater or combat zone of operations.

For more information, contact NYSED’s Office of Teaching Initiatives at: 518.474.4661

Schedule an Appointment with a Veterans Benefits Advisor



Contact a Veterans Benefits Advisor

Find a Veterans Benefits Advisor Near You!