New York State Division of Veterans' Affairs

"I am a "

Reduced Fee New York State Hunting and Fishing Licenses for Disabled Veterans

Veterans with service-related disability of 40 percent or more (annual proof required from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs) can get reduced fee hunting and fishing licenses and preference for Deer Management Permits from the New York State Department of Environmental Conservation.

More Information

For more information about reduced fee licenses and permit preference, contact your DEC Regional Offices or the Deer Management Permit Information Hotline: 1-866-472-4332.

Schedule an Appointment with a Veterans Benefits Advisor



Contact a Veterans Benefits Advisor

Find a Veterans Benefits Advisor Near You!